I am addicted to Google, you can find anything on the net, believe!
Thought I’d jot down the links from my research regarding carving your own stamps so that I have them all in one place:
- Val Webb shares a post about carving botanical stamps all the way from her studio in Alabama, with some really nice illustrations http://valwebb.wordpress.com/2007/11/01/make-your-own-botanical-rubber-stamps/
- Craftpudding has some good links to tutorials and also sells her own hand carved stamps, http://www.craftpudding.com/
- Ciara Elend presses her own t-shirts and has a good post about prepping a linoleum block, http://ciaraelend.wordpress.com/2007/11/29/prepping-the-block/
- Really informative tutorial by Carolyn Hasenfraz, found on Craftpudding, http://www.limegreennews.com/howcarv.html
- Ruthann’s soft block carving, very nice, http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/carving/index.htm